Re: [FWDLK] Schrempp OUT!!!

Larry Jett wrote:

> NO NO NO, not LIdo....it's Lutz we want.  Lido turned out to be a bit of a
> villan himself.

Don't think of Lee as a villain - he and Kerkorkian wanted to buy Chrysler and
just think of where they would be now if that had happened!  Lutz would still
be there so would Gale, et all.  Not only that they probably wouldn't be in
financial trouble as they are now.  Don't sell Iacocca short! He may be
arrogant but he knows cars!

Even if this whole thing dumps, Lutz has another job now anyway...