[FWDLK] intake info

 Hello everyone. I would like to thank all those who sent me info on the
intake manifold I asked about. I just wanted an idea of the original
application, and the answers suited me just fine. Thanks again.
Ray
59 Coronet
Kansas City,Missouri

Will the guy who offered to send me a set of 1/25 scale crossrams email me
please?I can't find these anywhere!