[FWDLK] caps

Hi group,
    After a couple of emails with Dave S., it's time to get going....
Dave has agreed to run a vote for us to decide on the official "Fwdlk.
List Member" cap.
    Find a good quality picture or pictures, of what you think would be
a good, "generic," Fwdlk. logo to be placed on the front of the caps,
and email them to Dave.  Also send the color or color combination you
think would be right for our "flag." (cap)  If you are a great artist,
and would like to design something, feel free, as long as it is clear
and easily copied with a computer scanner.
    I would think we could all have our ideas in to Dave by Dec. 7,
2000.  We will let Dave decide on the time frame in which he can get
everything ready for a vote and post it with the list.  After the final
tally is in, (no recounts, recalls, restarts, rejects,
regurgitations...) we will determine which "Logo" will be our "flag" for
use on our caps.
I will then take it to the embroiderer and get a price and determine S&H
costs.  In case of a tie, I would think Dave could choose the winning
design as he is the "top dog" on the list.
Please help us out....John in WI