[FWDLK] caps

Hi all,
    I am having a good response from the email about caps.  I want to
stay organized on this, so please send me your name and mailing address
when you order one, so I can get a mailing list started. I will take
orders, and in the mean time, I am going to check on patches that were
inquired about, and a time table for delivery of caps.
    My name and address for mailing are:
John Bartell
W4312 Cty. Hwy. C
Neillsville WI 54456