[FWDLK] caps

    The first 25 caps should be ready before Christmas.  I will be
getting half of them in all black, and half of them in all white.(give
or take one)  First come, first served!  Other colors are available, but
I need to order in lots of 12, and I am not sure if I can sell enough of
them to economically do that.  I can only wear so many caps, and I don't
need to have 100 extras in a rainbow of colors.
    John in WI    Cold here...but my head will be fashionably covered.