[FWDLK] caps

Hello group,
    Dave was so kind as to post a picture of the caps on the web, and
they can be seen  at:
http://www.forwardlook.net/images/blkforwardlookcap.jpg
    This will save me a lot of time sending a pic out to individuals.
The caps come in either all white or all black.  Thanks to those who
have already ordered a cap.   I will keep you posted if I have another
style Fwdlk. logo cap made.   John in WI