Re: [FWDLK] fwdlk caps

YAK FUR!   Come on Brian, these will be made from the hide of the "Hodag," of
course the horns will be made into fins...ear flaps are a must, and these will
be lined with the feathers of the Greater Northern Snipe...the neck shield
will be optional, it being made from the hide of a Holstein,"the part just
below the tail"!  Let's not forget the optional
liner, made from Titanium...always a must for those who have an occasional
hostile mate.
Of course these will come in Green and Gold and have beer stained visors in
the shape and texture of old cheese. Don't forget the lovely Lilac perfumed
version made just for those with a more feminine side.  (Hodag...see
Rhinelander WI on the net)
John in White WI