[FWDLK] What she doesn't know ....

Larry Jett wrote:
"This is why my wife of 36 years has earned the title....."She
from whom we must hide the invoices."

That sure is the case, here, too, but it gets even worse: "we"
are now up to two cars that "she" hasn't even heard about [yet].
Still trying to think of how to break the news ....

All suggestions, especially any ones that have been tried and
actually succeeded, would be most welcome.

Dick Woodside
[a full list of cars owned would be provided only after a judge
so orders]