Re: [FWDLK] What she doesn't know ....

                    i guess i might as well tell my story, we've been married
for 31 years and we dated in a 49 hudson (which i still have) and i've been
buying old cars before we met. i guess she just puts up with me, right now i
have around 150 cars in my back yard. i bought a 48 dodge pickup 2 weeks ago
and then the 61 dodge last week, i suppose there's probably something wrong
with me, i just can't pass up a good deal. i sold off all my ford and GM
products, around 75, a couple years ago and now it is mostly mopar with a few
hudsons, studebakers, nashes & kaisers. anyway my wife doesn't care as long
as i don't spend the household money. sometimes it's a few years before she
notices a new car out back. my 2 sons don't mind at all because they don't
have to go far for parts and don't  cost them anything. my wife is a very
loving and understanding person and i would be at a loss without her. enough
said, stokie