Re: [FWDLK] What she doesn't know ....

In a message dated 11/30/00 9:52:22 PM Pacific Standard Time, FURY58451
writes:

<< I have just one question...What is a "Wife" ?

 Lee J Barmakian

58 Fury

Never Married

Plenty o' Sex >>

Lee; That's not a Question, that's a Statement. A bragging one at that (I
could tell from the tone of your voice)!
  But to better answer you question/statment;  (tongue in cheek)
  In some ways they are the same as our cars. We spend a lot of money and
time on them.
  In some ways they are just the opposite of our cars.
Cars; we get when old, dull and we don't ride them much and they end up
young, bright and we ride them a lot.
   Wifes; we get when young --------------

             <>Roy<>  I won't be ridding anything if "wife" sees this!!!!!

    Roy Asbjornsen
    Puyallup Washington
    55 Firedome 2/d h/t
    72 Mercedes 350SL roadster