Re: [FWDLK] 1956 Chrysler 300B 1/18 Diecast and other cool toys

Re: [FWDLK] 1956 Chrysler 300B 1/18 Diecast and other cool toys

Dave,

The Maisto '56 300B is 1/18 scale, and is a great value for the price. The
model was initially released in Cloud White, a correct color for the 300B.
The red version is not a correct color for the 300, it's Regimental Red,
which istoo dark. The correct color would be Tango Red, which is a brighter
color. Hopefully Maisto will correct the color, and possibly release a black
version also ( and how about a NASCAR version?). The 1/64 scale 300 in the
"American Chrome" series by Johnny Lightening is a 1955 C-300 and is great,
too. American Muscle's 1/64 scale '57 300 C is also available in Parade
Green and is usually found in Toys-R-Us.  Early in 2001 Ertl will release
the '57 300 C in 1/18 scale as well as a '58 Fury and several '58
Belvederes. Better make room on your shelves!

Ross Klein
'56 Imperial sedan
"60 DeSoto Adventurer
Over 3000 Miniature cars
'Life's too short to drive 'ordinary' cars"