[FWDLK] Virus Alert from your ListMaster

[FWDLK] Virus Alert from your ListMaster

Hi All,

If you get a message with the subject "A great Shockwave flash movie",
do NOT open the attachment to the email "creative.exe"

The attachment is not a movie -- it's a virus or "worm". When run, this
Internet worm will write a copy of itself to the local system and then
send a copy of itself via MAPI email to all users in the address book.
It'll also rename all of your .JPG files. Nothing outrageously harmful,
but it is spreading quickly.

I don't normally send out warnings to any of the mailing lists I run,
but I am the antivirus administrator for our company and have seen our
mail server start to get pounded with this virus late this afternoon.
Luckily, it's been catching it.  However, just in case it slips through
onto the list, I want you all to be aware of it so that you do not open
it and infect your machine.

-Dave

For more info, check out
http://vil.nai.com/vil/dispVirus.asp?virus_k=98909