[FWDLK] NOS 57 locking Gas Cap

Got a locking gas cap up for sale which I found is correct for 57 only in
that it didn't show in the later books .  Didn't know that when I listed it
so its sort of interesting--at least to me!   If interested look at

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=508273446&r=0&t=0&sho
wTutorial=0&ed=975902871&indexURL=0&rd=1