[FWDLK] 58 Belvederes for sale

Attention, Boyd, especially, since i couldn't get your email to work for me.
These two are in the latest Hemmings:
58 Belvedere 2 door hardtop, 39,000 original miles, V8, auto, black and
white, fine concition, $12,200 at 518-793-9503 in NY and,
58 Belvedere 2 door hardtop, 318, auto, white with black/white interior,
runs, needs front floor and trunk pan, all chrome, nice complete car, $2500,
at 518-283-3284 in NY.