[FWDLK] Eaton Spring

Has anybody had any dealings with Eaton Spring?
A bunch of us ordered some rear spring clamps-those solid steel clamps
which keep all the leaves of the rear springs together, and they sent
down these clamps made out of panel steel (VERY light), with these
pathetic home made looking ends on them, that you would have thought a 6

year old had made-absolutely 100% incorrect and very ugly.
They claim that all their restoration components are carefully copied
from originals, and have never had any complaints before.
They will not refund shipping.
Any thoughts?
I know they are in Hemmings, but I thought I would feel the water first.

Glenn Barratt,
57 Fury,
Auckland, New Zealand.