[FWDLK] What she doesn't know ...

My wife helps me deal on cars. After I've found one, she goes along on the
2nd viewing and gives it a close going over (she was raised in her dad's
body shop). She then tells me loud enough for all around to hear  " If you
pay more than $XXX  for this thing you better bring it home to your other
wife's house"  This works really well if the poor guy has to get rid of the
car because his wife is making him. REALLY REALLY works if the guy's wife is
present.
david Greenberg
hereford, AZ

www.azlandman.com

The basic difference between an ordinary man and a Warrior is that a Warrior
takes everything as a challenge, while the ordinary man takes everything as
a blessing or a curse"   Don Juan