[FWDLK] 60' plymouth 4 sale

forwrdlkrs, Hi all.  It has been a pleasure emailing and helping eachother
out with our nastolgic rides.  But, I have decided to sell my 1960 Plymouth
Fury 4dr ht.  It is white on red.  It runs great; a 361 V-8 powers it.  It
has the fat white wall tires on it. but I am selling it with the 80-spoke
chrome luxor mag wheels that i took off a year ago.  If anyone is interested,
I am selling it for 8500, but will negotiate.  It is one of the only 9036
units that plymouth produced of the 4dr. ht Fury series.  If interested, you
can contact me at Frank18204@xxxxxxxx  I live in Baltimore, MD.  Thanks again
for helping me out and giving me tips.  Sincerely, Frank