[FWDLK] '60 Fury coupe 4Sale

Howdy y'all,

Last weekend I traveled through Roswell, New Mexico.  The only
aliens visible were "reproductions in the stores!

Just west of town at Sims Auto Salvage, however, there is a '60
Fury 2dr hardtop sitting just behind the fence.  It is complete
less hubcaps as far as I could tell.  Owner of the yard wants
$2000 firm.  Car had some rocker panel rust showing behind the
lower trim but possibly not too serious.  I'm told it is a 318
wide block and a 2barrel.  Glass was good - I think clear - not
tinted; has big back window.

I have one photo from the front that I can scan if anyone is
interested.  It was the last one on the roll, or I'd have taken
more.

I am not very familiar with '60 Plymouths, so don't ask me any
other questions.

You can contact Bert, the very friendly and helpful yard man
during work days at 505-420-6504.  Its a cell phone, and he may
have laid it down while working, but keep trying.

Good luck.

Wayne

Oh, by the way, there is a '60 Chrysler Windsor or Saratoga 4dr
sedan way back in the yard.  I got the tail lights and backups
but there are still lots of rust free parts on the car.  Prices
were very good.