[FWDLK] 1958 Plymouth Sheet Metal Replacement...Floors, Trun

[FWDLK] 1958 Plymouth Sheet Metal Replacement...Floors, Trunk Floors, Channels

 Have any of you 58 owners  done serious metal surgery on your cars??  I have
one which I am intent on repairing.  This car is a Belvedere 2 door hardtop
with some serious rustout in floor areas, and trunk pans.  The areas on each
side of the rear glass is also rusted out.  I have a parts car, (from a
forwardlook member), which will supply decent floor supports and a trunk pan,
but I need some encouragement here and would love to hear of any similar
restoration success stories.  I also would really love any info on
availability of floor sheet metal and supports possibly being reproduced.
This Belvedere seems to be fairly rare with factory air, power windows, power
seat, searchtune radio, sportone with bumperettes (front and rear), 318, ps
and pb.  It also has tinted glass.   She's so rusty though!!   Upper panels
and firewall seem to be solid.  It's the rear clip and lower sections which
have fallen victim.  Let's here from all of you 58 FANS out there!
                                                          George

                     (2) 1958 Belvedere 2 d hdtps
                                                                 (1) 1958
Belvedere 2 d hdtp (parts car)