Re: [FWDLK] 6-12 v conversion

I'm sorry I wasn't very clear about my application. I have a 66 300 12v
alternator equiped vehicle. I've replaced the alternator,regulator, checked all
grounds, cleaned the bulkhead plug and terminals, switched to electronic
distributor and even bought a headlight brightener kit from Jacobs electronics
to bypass the switch. At idle its like a weak flashlight,  crack the throttle
with the brightener kit, gives a sunburn on the back of the neck of the fool in
my way.Let off and it's like a dirty windshield. Frustrating my friends. What
did Mopar do wrong?
John