[FWDLK] Generator

Does anyone need a generator
Chrysler part number 1704273 and autolite # GHM6003B. I believe it to be a
30 amp generator.
It is also the type of generator for power steering cars.
 It does not come with the power steering pump.

According to the hollander interchange manual I have, it fits.
55 Crown imperial w p/s,
56 Windsor. NY & 300 with p/s and a/c,
56 Dodge with p/s and a/c,
56 Plymouth 8 cyl with p/s and a/c,
56 Plymouth 6cyl taxi,
57 Plymouth 6 cyl with p/s,

I had the generator checked at an auto electric shop and I was told it
works.
I have a 56 Plymouth 6cyl and it would not fit, it was too big.
$40 + shipping. If you'd like a shipping estimate, send me your zipcode

Thanks,
Nick