[FWDLK] Finland Gazette Update

Hi All -

After only fifteen months, I've finally updated my web page, the Finland
Gazette.  New additions include an update on the status of my 58 Plymouth, a
new page devoted to the All-Chrysler Nationals (formerly Chryslers at
Carlisle) from this past July, and some changes to the HTML (mostly font and
paragraph tags)  that makes my site more presentable in Netscape 4+.

Here's the address : http://members.home.net/ronbo97 . Happy browsing.
Please send any comments to the email link at the bottom of the home page.
Thanks !

Ron