[FWDLK] Finland Gazette Update

Hi All -

Finally had time to update my website, the Finland Gazette(A Celebration of Chrysler's Fin Era Cars: 1955 - 61).  You can read about the frame restoration of my 58 Plymouth here :

http://members.home.net/ronbo97/Frame.htm

This year's Chryslers at Carlisle (All-Chrysler Nationals) page is here :

http://members.home.net/ronbo97/ACN%202001.htm

Or, if you've never been to the site, click the address below.  I've made some changes to the home page to make it easier to navigate.

http://members.home.net/ronbo97

More to come, including coverage of this past summer's WPC Nationals in Parsippany, NJ.  Stay tuned !

Happy Surfing,

Ron