[FWDLK] Finland Gazette Update

Hey Everybody -

My website, the Finland Gazette, has now been updated. The home page has a
story about the progress on my 1958 Plymouth during 2006. There is also a
new page showing fender and hood installation as the car nears completion.

Here is a link to the home page...

http://home.comcast.net/~ronbo97

...while this is a link to the new fender and hood page:

http://home.comcast.net/~ronbo97/Fenders_and_Hood.htm

Happy reading,

Ron