[FWDLK] Winding Road

Anyone else subscribe to the free online driver's magazine, Winding Road?  This issue has articles on page 72-80 regarding Daytona Beach racing in 1955 which of course includes our Chrysler C300!

Don't miss the video on page 19.  Crank up the volume!

And John Lazenby will enjoy the vintage VW article in the last pages.  Yes, it is true, the secret is out:  John is also fascinated by 30 horsepower AND 300.  Admit it John!

Wayne