[FWDLK] Fury interior

Hi all,
    This is not fwdlk, but I have a friend in need of complete front and
rear seats for a 67 Fury convertible.  He would prefer a split bench,
but would take buckets.  The rear seat can be from a 2 dr, as it can be
made narrower.  Thanks for any info you may have.   John in WI

ps: those who said they would buy a cap, I have some available for
immediate shipping.