[FWDLK] Fury interior

on the topic of SMS.. and interiors for that matter...

I bought a set of the repro door panels for my 57 Fury off a guy that was selling his fury and 2 other plymouths.. I dont recall if they are from SMS or Legendary... but got them home and compared them to the survivor interior I have here and they are as close to spot on as I've seen for any type of repro.. the repro panels for something as common as the 70-72 chevelles aren't as close to the originals as these.. even has the armrest structure as it should to interlock to the door armrest support.

now- who is the upholstery company at carlisle? is that legendary that makes 300 ineteriors?  do they or is there any supplier/company making 57 fury seat upholstery or are we still stuck with SMS for the fabrics and finding a local shop to sew them up?

I sew my own interiors, but only for average custome interiors... in hopes of not ruining $1000 in NOS materials for my 59 Galaxie convt's 3 tone interior... I used a shop that i had satisfactory results with, all the guys were 55 or older so i trusted the work would be done well... a year later now I'm rebuilding my seat frames, from substrate to padding, to fitting upholstery.. the rear seat base came out amazing.. the front seat so far- they way it was sewn... makes me want to vomit or stab someone... if this happened to may fury interior the results wont be pretty...
I have my door panels, I already make me rear armrests, carpet is no prob- i sw my own in the 95-10, and I'm either going to use Glenn's molded dash pad or do it the way i usually do, top secret process...

any leads on a highly competent upholstery shop that will ake up the upholstery or supplier of done upholstery will be appreciated.