[FWDLK] 58 Fury script, poly three deuce intake

[FWDLK] 58 Fury script, poly three deuce intake

Happy new year fellow forward lookers! would anyone with a 58 Fury be
willing to e-mail me a picture of their script with accurate detail and some
measurements? I have a friend that is experimenting with some new materials
in his commercial screenprinting business and he would like to duplicate a
very realistic two dimensional type decal. I may have also found someone
that is willing to attempt making a mold to duplicate these emblems and
could use the information for that as well. Also have a friend with an
Edelbrock aluminum 3-deuce intake with Stromberg 2-bbl carbs and Edelbrock
progressive linkage. He has indicated that he may be interested in selling
it but would love to know a rough value and if this is a fairly rare item.
It has most recently been used on his 59 Fury but is being replaced with
dual quad set-up from '57 Fury. Thanks in advance. Todd