[FWDLK] happy new year

                    hi, just thought i'd wish everyone a happy new year from
north central Minnesota, we already have 2' of snow and more in the forecast
for tomorrow, we had our 2nd snowiest  and 2nd coldest december on record ,
trouble is there is 5 months left to get snow, a few days ago it was 27 below
here, we are getting a heat wave this week, it's suppose to get in the 20's,
that sure will feel good. hoping to get my 61 dodge on the road this spring.
i'm starting to get tired of winter. stokie