Re: [FWDLK] Busted

Don't do it Dave, stay in the garage where it is safe!
Scott

From: Dave Stragand <dave.stragand@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Busted
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 23:32:00 -0500

Geesh. At least you guys -have- women... =)

I may be the worst offender.  While talking to my sister about restoring
my Delorean, I mentioned about the lack of space in a two seater.  She
asked me why I even needed a second seat -- was I planning to go on a
date this century?  Don't ya' just love older sisters?

Maybe I should get out of the garage more.

-Dave