[FWDLK] Cold Fins of Canada

Tis the dead of winter here is Saskatchewan, weather last month was
mostly below -30. Here are a few pictures of my COLD Mopars. Just after
I took these we had another foot of snow. If you a from a warm climate
these pictures may hurt. Please spring be early as these horses are just
waiting for the heat.
http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/uhld/WNTR1.JPG
http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/uhld/WNTR2.JPG
http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/uhld/WNTR3.JPG
http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/uhld/WNTR4.JPG
http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/uhld/WNTR5.JPG
PS. The Power Wagon in pic 3 I use all winter. The license plate holder
says: (Can't drive Fifty Five)

--
Don Uhl     "Moparaholic"      http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/uhld/