[FWDLK] 54 Mayfair Lady

While this car does not quite fall within the finned era it does have
the start of the forward look in the small chrome fins above the tail
lights. Also has nice chrome head light rings. Have a look at a 1954
Dodge.
I bought this car in the fall from the son of a former teacher of mine.
The car is a 54 Dodge Mayfair and has been kept in this garage
(http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/uhld/54MFR1.JPG) since he bought the car in
54. I opened the door to find this
(http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/uhld/54MFR2.JPG) inside. The car has 70,000
miles on it. Here it is just out of the garage for the first time in 15
yrs, the car was repainted in about 80.
(http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/uhld/54MFR3.JPG) I took it home and did a
quick wash job on it: (http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/uhld/54MFR4.JPG)
Notice the small chrome fins. Front:
(http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/uhld/54MFR5.JPG) Chrome is all good with no
pits. Motor is a flat head six with HyDrive tranny. Interior is
unrestored and in excellent condition, glass is tinted and in good
shape. Inside: (http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/uhld/54MFR6.JPG) Just
thought I would share.

--
Don Uhl     "Moparaholic"      http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/uhld/