[FWDLK] toilet seats

Hello everyone. Just surfing the last couple of days I have found three
different cars with that large silver plate on the trunk that I thought was
an Imperial only option. One was a 59 Coronet,one a 60 Plymouth Fury,and I
don't remember the last one except that it was a car you don't normally see
with this thing on th trunk. Was this an option on all cars, or were these
cars modified..... Just for my own curiosity could someone give me some info
on this? Thanks alot.
Ray
59 Coronet
Kansas City,Missouri