Re: [FWDLK] FWLK ads

Hi all,

I read about the tv show with the Plymouth ad. Now I have a videotape, which I bought at a car-show, with tv commercials of forwardlook cars from 1955 till 1961. It also shows a test with Buick, Caddylac, Oldsmobile and Forwardlook cars. Off course the Forwardlook comes out the best in every test! Though the quallity of the tape isn't that good, its great fun to watch! The video is called: MOPAR 1955-1961 The Finned Years. I do not know where to get it. Sorry!