Re: [FWDLK] FWLK ads

You can get some of these videos from http://www.forwardlook.net/oceanvideo

There's a man named Harold Doebel who sells them. The general rule is:  If you
don't see it, ASK HIM! He has over 50,000 different spots, commercials,
promos, and factory movies!  For more information and prices, please
call Harold J. Doebel at Ocean Video: (732)269-1206. Please make sure to
tell him I sent you to get the better price.  All of the tapes are high
quality, and each is 2 hrs. long unless otherwise indicated.

He will be adding about 100 new titles soon.  I'll keep you posted.

-Dave Stragand

(Abridged List)
4. CAR COMMERCIALS OF THE 50'S Eight different volumes available
5. CAR COMMERCIALS OF THE 60'S AND 70'S Four different volumes available

13. PRESENTING THE NEW 1958 PLYMOUTHS closed circuit TV show
w/celebrities and TV spot commercials (I have this one & love it.
M.C.ed by Bob Hope!!!)
17. CHRYSLER CORP. "THE FORWARD LOOK" factory promos
Vol. 1 - 1955-56
Vol. 2 - 1956-59
Vol. 3 - 1959-62
19. CHRYSLER CORP PROMOS Vol. 1 - 1962-63
Vol. 2 - 1963-64
Vol. 3 - 1971-74
26. ALL CHRYSLER CORP Factory Promos
Vol. 1 - 1930-35
Vol. 2 - 1936-38
Vol. 3 - 1938-42
Vol. 4 - 1934-36
Vol. 5 - 1937-41
Vol. 6 - 1939-48
36. THE CHRYSLER TURBINE CAR early 1960's factory promos
43. AUTOMOTIVE HIGHWAY & DRIVING SAFETY SHORTS Vol. 1 - 1934-52
Vol. 2 - 1952-55
Vol. 3 - 1957-80's
70. AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRIAL NOSTALGIA 1930's to 60's.  Anti-freeze,
gasoline, batteries, diesel engines, and safety glass
72. INTRODUCING THE 1959 PLYMOUTHS factory promos, assembly line
footage, and TV spot ads

"N.L. de Graaf" wrote:

Hi all, I read about the tv show with the Plymouth ad. Now I have a videotape, which I bought at a car-show, with tv commercials of forwardlook cars from 1955 till 1961. It also shows a test with Buick, Caddylac, Oldsmobile and Forwardlook cars. Off course the Forwardlook comes out the best in every test! Though the quallity of the tape isn't that good, its great fun to watch! The video is called: MOPAR 1955-1961 The Finned Years. I do not know where to get it. Sorry!