[FWDLK] update on tv show

Hi, I've started looking through some of my "train world" mags to try to find
more info on that Plymouth ad. I'll keep everyone posted. When I lived in NYC
in the early 50's there was a DeSoto dealership two blocks from my home and a
big thrill to a 10 year old was to go see the new DeSoto's. Would anyone out
there have the name of that dealership? I'm sure  the building is long gone,
I haven't been back in 30+ years. It was located in the borough of Queens on
58th st and Roosevelt Ave in an area known as Woodside.