Re: [FWDLK] Type "A" ATF [was: New member in Southern California]

Re: [FWDLK] Type "A" ATF [was: New member in Southern California]

Hi All,
Strangely enough, I was in a 99 cent store here in Cincinnati, and guess
what I found.  You guessed it.  Type A fluid.  The bottle just said Type
A and Made in the USA.  That was all.

Very Odd,
Chargin'Charles--->>>