[FWDLK] forward look models

hi , there is a model kit of a 59 dodge custom royal on this web page if
anyone interested WWW.CARSMODELCARGALLERY.COM. then click on to kit reviews
to view models it says it is based on the johan promo`s, also on my 58 fury
model i noticed the power window switch on the passenger door is a 4 way like
the drivers is this how they were or is it just a mistake! thanks paul.