[FWDLK] Forward Look Models

While out this evening doing some belated birthday shopping
for car crazed nephew and his car crazed uncle, I saw a
Johnny Lightning model of a '59 DeSoto 4dr sedan in black
that I hadn't seen before (some of you probably have) but
it's in a pkg. for $3.99 called "Buffy the Dragon Slayer"
series and is "Spike's Desoto".  Nicely done and detailed
for such an inexpensive die cast model.

I have several of their other models which are also very
nice and usually only $2.99 at our local Meijers Store (a
midwest chain).  I'm sure other chains also carry the JL car
models.

Meijers also had out the nice JL '55 C300 in black which is
part of their "American Chrome" series.  Not sure of the JL
scale but it's smaller than 1/43rd and looks about 1/64th.

Always fun going through the toy department!  (Will we ever
grow up?)

Brian
D500s in mild and warm MI