[FWDLK] 1955 Plymouth

I was traveling through eastern today when I saw a 55 Plymouth in a showroom at a used car dealer, so I stopped and went in to take a look. It was a 1955 Belvedere 4 door. green and white, 44,615 miles on the odometer (original according to the owner). The front seat had a cover on and the back seat did not, but it looked pretty good. I did not see any rust on top of the fenders and the rest of the body looked pretty good. It was a V8. The trunk had a very good trunk mat. The owner said it had been there since the inspection sticker expired in 1980. It probably would need brake work and some engine work after sitting that long. Overall it looked like a good solid car.
      The guy said he wanted $4000. It is at Heisey Garage: East Main St: Mt Joy, PA 17522. Telephone is717 653 4740.
                            Jim Woomer