Re: [FWDLK] Engine Stand

Chris:
On the back of the engine, the five topmost bolts should be 3/8, and tapped
into the block. The bottom two bolts (one on the left, one on the right) should
be 7/16. The right one should be tapped; the left one should be a clearance
hole (which allowed  a bolt that threaded into the spacer plate). For the top
bolts, use the holes at the 11 and one o'clock positions. For the bottom bolts,
use 7/16 bolts (the left one will require a nut). I use grade 5 bolts (even on
the Hemis), but just to be safe (since it is not my motor),  you can use grade
eight bolts which are commonly carried at hardware and auto parts stores.

Tom Noonan