[FWDLK] St Ignace Car Show

I know there some folks on the list from Michigan.
I saw on our wonderful forward look calendar that the end of June there is a
car show.
Anyone know how I can get some info about it ?
I am planning a road trip for my 56 Savoy which will have me in Michigan for
2 weeks at the end of June. I'm thinking of attending.

Thanks,
Nick