[FWDLK] hello to all

Hello to everyone on this list. I appreciate all the responses I have gotten since signing up to this group. I wasn't aware that when I replied to the messages that it sent it to the private boxes instead of the list, sorry.
  Todd, as far as the history of the car, I know it was dragged most of its life. I just bought it myself. Since my car was a drag car,  what I need for my '58 is a gas tank: straps, the tank, and the sending unit.
    Also, I don't have any pieces of chrome for the doors or fenders. I have the holes in the doors and fenders to snap them in.
    And I do need the gold aluminum filler pieces that go between the chrome for the doors and fenders. Most of the car was there when I bought it. It does need work but I basically know how to do it.
    As I make progress, I will need some help and info regarding the upholstery, so I can make it look as stock as possible.
    I believe as far as the drive train, it was the first year for the 383 cu in. The block is stamped L383. I would like to find a way to put disc brakes on it.
    The car is still the original  "bone" color- anybody know the name of that color? I think the interior is called "buckskin beige" am I right?
                  I appreciate all the help and your responses.      Brian