[FWDLK] thanks

Thanks, everybody. I've printed everything you all have told me to use for reference.
    Lee, that is one COOL PICTURE, thanks.
    Jack, I will mail you privately with my snail mail address for the Golden Fin Society. It sounds good and Auburn Hills is not very far from here, I am about 20 min. west of Toledo.
    I now believe the car may be a Savoy, but it has all the holes in the doors and fenders so that I can put the trim on like a Belvedere or Fury. I'll keep ya posted.
                                   Brian