[FWDLK] Welcome to new subscriber

Hello,

I am Bill Grubbs and I just subscribed to the
ForwardLook list today.  Our family owned a
1956 DeSoto Firedome 4 door until sometime
after 1970.

We sold it with probably 90K miles on it and
a serious engine problem.  Once it warmed up,
it wouldn't go much over 5 mph.  Looking back,
I could shoot myself for not checking the
exhaust butterfly valve.  Surely it was stuck
or had a broken spring.

Anyway, I enjoyed driving the thing for several
years while I was attending college in Waleska,
GA where it made quite an impression with the
other students.

Recently, I saw several for sale on the internet
and I got bitten by the bug and am in the market
for a similar car.  After that, I will certainly
be needing technical support.

I am very excited and optimistic about, once again,
owning a DeSoto.  Other owners please feel free to
message me.  I will publicise my web page when I
finish adding some DeSoto stuff.

Regards,

Bill Grubbs
Atlanta, GA