[FWDLK] ex mainifolds

Hi group...
    Can anyone tell me if the exhaust manifolds from a 69 440, will bolt
on to my 59 361???  And will they clear whatever they need to?  The
manifolds have these numbers on them...left...2843882-1 dated 2/24/68
and  right...2806900 N2  Any help appreciated.
John in Wi  and very, very, sick of winter...come on guys down
under...let it go...send us some heat!