[FWDLK] Calendars

Just a note to all members who have not ordered their 2001 ForwardLook
calendars yet: JUST DO IT!!!  This is one of the best looking MoPar
calendars out there.  Dave and his crew did a great job this year.  I did
not expect to see such a nice calendar when I opened my package.  I am sure
you won't be disappointed.  Order while their hot.