[FWDLK] speedometer

Is the connection for a speedometer cable for a 315ci. and a 318 ci. the
same?
The lower hinge from the "tailgate" is broken. I have removed the hinge part
what was on the backdoor but the other part of the hinge is still on the
car. It is tighed with 3 bolts and I've tried to remove it without luck so
far. The bolts are turning a little but I have no idea how its on the
inside.
Have you any idea to solve this problem and are the hinges still for sale?

Thanks,

Gerrit Inthorn
Netherlands
'56 Dodge Sierra station wagon