[FWDLK] A/C parts for '61 Imperial

I appreciate replies received to my request for help in finding fan clutch and a/c parts.

FYI interchange charts were not productive, but I
eventually found a nonthermal fan clutch at Discount Auto Parts, and later a thermal fan clutch at Pep Boys, in the suggested manner, by finding a friendly clerk who pulled similar looking clutches off the shelf.  We compared
them to the old one until we found similar in height when you stand them on end on the counter.

A Jeep thermal fan clutch matched.

The a/c compressor and compressor clutch were in stock at NAPA, and the two small gaskets to suction and discharge openings were found at Old Auto Air in Ft. Worth, TX (advertises in Hemmings.)

Trust this may assist others in similar parts searches!

I will send part numbers separately for addition to the parts list on this site.

Thanks again for help.
GCB

Preserving the best of the Forward Look
http://go.to/61imperial