[FWDLK] '61 Dart fender braces

DodgeDifferent is being painted and the back bottom of both front fenders
where attached to the body are rusted through.  There is a brace folded into
the fenders running from top to bottom.  I need either these braces or two
fenders that can be crunched and awful anywhere but at the bottom back.  The
balance of both my fenders are really nice.  Anybody have these two braces or
two bad fenders that could be donors for the brace portion?

Larry Jett, REALLY anxious to test drive this D500 ram car!!